"Tawaran pembelian kereta tanpa deposit merupakan antara punca ramai penjawat awam di Malaysia diisytiharkan muflis sejak beberapa tahun kebelakangan ini."
Harini akhbar yang sama jugak cerita:
"Beli kereta tanpa deposit satu kesalahan - Gabungan Persatuan Pengguna Malaysia (FOMCA)"
Baru-baru ni heboh Skim Rumah Pertamaku
- You are a Malaysian.
- You are young. (age 36 or less by next birthday)
- You are buying your FIRST house.
- You earn less than RM3,000 per month. (GROSS salary)
- You are a confirmed employee who have worked for at least 6 months.
- You are NOT self employed (young entrepreneurs, too bad).
All the criteria above checked?
If you are planning to have a joint applicant:
- Make sure he/she meets all the criteria above.
- Boyfriend / Girlfriend? Cannot. Go get your ROM done first.
- Spouse / siblings only. Uncle's wife's cousin's sister-in-law is not a sibling.
- His/her income cannot be more than RM3,000 per month also.
Good. Now, you can start looking for a property.
- Priced from RM100,000 to RM220,000
- Residential property only
What about repayment criteria?
- You must have savings equivalent to 3 TIMES the amount of installment in your bank.
- The combined income must be 3 times your monthly commitments.
- OR, combined income is 2 times your monthly commitments.
- Price of property: RM200,000.00
- Monthly installment: RM950.00
Car loan: RM500 per month
Personal loan: RM150 per month
Total monthly commitments = RM950 + RM500 + RM150 = RM1,600.
1) You must have at least RM950 x 3 = RM2,850 in your bank savings.
2) Your combined salary must be also be at least RM1,600 x 3 = RM4,800.
3) IF your combined salary is only RM1,600 x 2 = RM3,200 , you can still apply for the loan but you will have to obtain Cagamas SRP's approval prior to the submission of the loan.
Still eligible for the loan? Congratulations!
Here are the features of the loan:
- Installments are deducted directly from your pay or standing instruction.
- Non-redrawable facility only. Not eligible for flexi-loan plans.
- Loan tenure to be 30 years or less.
- Legal fees / stamp duty / valuation fees to be paid by cash.
- 5% additional loan to finance mortgage insurance (MRTA).
- Property must be owner occupied. So please do not stamp any tenancy agreement!
Ni semua kena kaji balik. Kesian kat kami orang-orang yang baru nak bertapak dalam mengumpul aset dan liabiliti.
Tak pasal-pasal lagi 10 tahun, ramai orang muflis. Taraf hidup makin tinggi. Bagi 100% loan pun watpa jugak kalau harga hartanah makin mahal. Berhutang sampai ke cicit pun belum tentu setel bayar. Yang mana nak kawen kumpul duit nak kawen lagi. Yang berhutang belajar dengan PTPTN lagi.
Takkan la satu masa nanti, rakyat Malaysia merempat kat negara sendiri sebab muflis.